What you gonna do with your life?
Stop dreaming big glamorous days and land something a little more real.
Stop thinking about lollipops and pink cotton candy.
What about your dream?
What is it?
What you really want to do?
What you really are good for?
It is Psychology?
It is writing?
Or something related with both...
But what are you gonna write about?
Or if you pick psychology... What you gonna do with it? Do you want an office with patients scheduled every day and a boring routine?
You have to think about it... If you pick Psychology, You´re gonna have to work in one even once, to learn about the carreer...
Is not the best, is not what you want, but it´s true...
Life´s not gonna be always how you want it to be... Ugly but true...
I really want to travel. To know a lot of cities, diferent cultures.
Being by my own.
Fighting by my own.
Maybe I´m gonna fall, that´s the most probable.. But I´m prepared for it.
I´m actually a little excited about it... As crazy as it sounds...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario