martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

I guess...

Pfff!

I wish I could have more mentions on twitter, or a couple of notifications on facebook...

Sometimes I feel a little pathetic when I don´t get into facebook for like 3 days and when I go back again, I find no notifications at all...
Considering that I have 375 friends in facebook and 62 followers in twitter, that´s just lame...
I guess I just want a little recognition...

Sometimes I dream of being a succesfull actress or an admired star.
In some of those dreams I imagine how would be being a star, being known and admired, how it´ll be to have a lot of people that would do anything to know you, to be your friend, people that would do anything to like you, and that would try anything to be like you, cus they admire you, they idolize you...
Cuz you are beautifull, sexy, pretty, hot, confident, rich, famous, succesfull... Cus you just shine any were you go... and that in the moment you enter the room, people just turn over and watch you, because they can´t help it... You are unique and georgeous...

Yeah...

But then I realize I´m just an average girl, that doesn´t even receive a goodbye kiss from the boy she likes.. Or even a sing in my facebook wall for my birthday from him...

Arrgh!!

It´s so fucking crappy being invisible... being a zero
I so fucking hate it!!! Crap!!! Shiit!!! Fuuuck!!

Ok ok.. I think I took it too far...

The only thing that keeps me going it the hope that some day, something like that would happen... I´m not asking for someting exactly like that, but I just want a little recognition.. a little acceptance... a little admire...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario