martes, 15 de abril de 2014

Perfectly wrong

I´ve just realized how "perfectly wrong" you where for me.

You are all the things I´ve been running away from.
You are all the things I don´t wanna end up being with.
You are all the things I complain my mom settled for.
You are all the things I´ve seen my aunts and cousins accept because they don´t know there´s something better. Because they haven´t realized how much they worth and that they deserve much better.

So there´s a reason it didn´t work.
There´s a reason you were so scared about having what we had.

Thank you for letting me know that.

Thank you for making me follow what I have always defended.

I need to follow my path.

I know this is just one more little piece of that big puzzle my life is.

It hurs, but I won´t complain, I know it was necesary...

Maybe I don´t know why right now, but I know, some day, I´ll look back in time, and see all that I have achieved, and that day...

Everything will make perfect sense.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario