jueves, 29 de enero de 2026

Updates del absurdo de hoy and IT´S NOT NORMAL, BTW...

 I want a family. I want to find real love and start a family from scratch with the loves of my life. I want to have children. All the magical babies. For real. I want to be able to travel with them and go places, for us to know the world together. I want to be able to have peace and know that we´re not being followed by demons and that we are gonna have a peaceful, long, happy life together. Is been hard to create a carreer with a 9-5 job under the current circumstances. I would love to be able to create my art, to live of it. To enjoy what I do, is the only thing i ask in my job life. Enjoy what I do, that´s it. 

I sing, I write, I draw. I take good photos, I want to study photography, I do a good job at sewing my clothes and fixing them, my mom is teaching me how to make bracelets, with cristals and stones, and I have a dream of working with my voice as a voice over actress, I think I will do a good job at it…

But no. I cannot dream about those kinds of things. There´s no certainty about the future. I´m to depressed to really dream about that. Every day is really hard to survive, knowing that even the bad ones have access to read my thoughts. They think they´re so ingenious, but they´re just EVIL. There´s no other way to describe it.

That EVIL thing about the “strategy”. That´s a cruel joke. They think they´re gonna be able to manipulate the world with their so obvious lies and fake, disgusting behaviours. We have said it before, you have to be completely moronic and a brainless piece of shit to believe anything that comes from them. The monster´s? They´re psychopaths, is confirmed that they´ve been fake and manipulative their whole lifes.

Apparently, our sources are really trustworthy, and is all a big fat circus with those horrible non-humans.

The genocides are still ongoing. The IDF is saying is not going to let the aid in for the 2nd phase of the so called “ceasefire”, which is completely fake, just like every other thing that comes from those moronic clowns.

One of those clowns that I´m not gonna mention his name said they want to “Rebuild the perception of America”, “Rebuilt how our enemies perceive us”, That means fear, and they´re just literally telling us their goal. They want to manipulate the world, for them to unconsciously fear the U.S. and consciously defend them. They are totally saying they´re manipulating the narrative, for the bad ones to be perceived as the good ones. Are you waking up already, or no? Everything is so obviously connected.

I cannot see how is that going to end, if the good ones are still doing the ridiculous “sharing” thing with the monsters, and giving them the attention they don´t deserve and they don´t use correctly. There´s nothing to “share”, that is super disgusting, please stop offending and disrespecting me that way. I´m asking you as the one and only victim (bringing the innocent, real people´s lifes from the genocides and conflicts around the world with me), please stop disrespecting me that way. Is completely wrong, and totally cruel. Que asco, por favor, ya. De verdad.

They took over tik tok, you know, is now all propaganda for Israel and a big database for ICE, It´s all connected people. Wake up, please.

Let´s go to Upscrolled. I am posting my first Thursday update in there today, let´s meet there!

People, gente, no sean asi. Todo es tan patriarcal y estupido con esa gente fea. ¿Si saben que mi belleza no depende de la belleza de otra, verdad? No me comparo con nadie para definir mi belleza o mi valor. Mi valor no depende de la belleza ni mía ni de nadie. Y no le debo belleza a nadie. Y solo para que quede claro. Estar flaca no es sinonimo de belleza nadamás porque si, y estar gorda no es lo contrario. ¿Hacerle caso y escuchar y defender a un monstruo asqueroso, solo porque está flaca? ¿Que pedo? ¿Es neta? Que cosa tan estupida ¿A eso hemos llegado?, ¿¿¿De verdad, no ven lo ridículo que es eso??? IT´S NOT NORMAL. Todo es aprendido, y parte del plan patriarcal y de supremacía blanca, que junto con el capitalismo están destruyendo al mundo. De verdad, piensen un poquito.

It´s heartbreaking seeing what they´re doing and not being able to do anything to stop it. I dont know how am I gonna survive after this with all this humiliations, even coming from the ones that are supposed to love me. What am I gonna tell my kids? Is scary to say it, because the bad ones want me dead. But FUCK! It´s so fucking hard. I don´t deserve this.

I want this to end.

Plagio, fraude, bulling, violencia sexual. Tortura psicológica. Robo. Prostitución. Grooming. (Y puedo agregar el hacer dinero sucio, como ellas, del Genocidio) Y no se cuantos mas cargos reales se sumen a todo lo que han estado haciendo por los ultimos ya casi 6 años conmigo, y los ultimos, decadas, siglos, a toda esa pobre gente inocente que no les debe nada y que solo merece (merecemos) vivir en paz.

I want people to wake up and start rejecting, at least, those horrible, disgusting, grotesque monsters. Y que exijan que al menos se pudran el resto de sus horribles vidas en la carcel, y que nadie vuelva a saber nada de ellos nunca. Pero that´s too complicated, the other option is just better, I don´t know what to tell you. 

Y que ridiculos son. Yo soy la victima, yo soy el heroe. Toda mi vida he tratado de que no me tengan miedo, soy especial, de verdad, brillo muy fuerte, desde pequeñita, se resolver muchas cosas, Dios está conmigo. Mi mamá, la gente que me importa, siempre trato de que no me tengan miedo, de ser simplemente cool, not too big, but not too small to be pushed over. ¿Que pedo con sus actitudes de "no te tengo miedo? Es tan ridículo, no lo puedo creer. ¿Que está pasando? ¿Que pasa en sus mentecitas locas que se atreven a voltear la narrativa tan obviamente and cruelly gang up on the victim? Fuck you, anyone that is doing that, you´re mean. You´re being EVIL. And you have to wake up. Now.

I can´t believe how this stupid people believes anything from those ugly, horrible, disgusting monsters. And how they are so fucking cruel and inhumane to not defend and protect ME (US!, What is it? We are the victims for crying out loud!) from them. It´s all so absurd. It doesn´t make any sense. It has to stop.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario